General terms and conditions of the dog school
"Der kleine Wolf”
- A valid liability insurance must be taken out for each participating dog before the start of the offered course. The dog school "Der kleine Wolf" and its legal representatives (hereinafter referred to only as dog school Der kleine Wolf) are not liable for damages to third parties, the animal or other course participants. The dog owner or course participant is liable for all damages caused by him/her and the dog.
- Upon conclusion of the lesson agreement, the participant is obligated to pay the full course fee. The course fee is to be paid in advance. A transfer of agreed and paid lessons to third parties is not possible.
- The dog school Der kleine Wolf reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the lessons for good cause. The participant is then entitled to a proportional refund of the course fee or lessons at another time.
- In case of cancellation or withdrawal by the participant, no refund will be made. In case of timely proof of an important reason (illness, etc.) a pro rata refund of the course fee can be made. In the case of training packages that are not fully utilized, the special discount compared to the respective service will not apply in this case.
- Fixed dates can be postponed up to 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, the tuition fee for that unit must be paid.
- In order to avoid health risks, it is absolutely necessary that the dogs have a full vaccination protection (age-adjusted for puppies). Please bring your vaccination record with you at the beginning of class.
- If lessons cannot be held for reasons for which the dog school is responsible, an alternative date will of course be offered by mutual agreement.
- For travel outside of Wiesbaden-Rambach, a mileage fee of 0.50 € per kilometer driven will be charged.
- Success requires the implementation and cooperation of the participants. For these reasons, a guarantee of success cannot be given.
- Children under the age of 14 can only attend a course if accompanied by their legal guardian. Exceptions are events specially designed for children.
- A training session lasts 60 minutes. If necessary, individual lessons can be extended in time. The fees will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Claims for damages of the participant against the dog school "Der kleine Wolf", owner Nadine Wagner-Stuckart, regardless of the legal basis, do not exist. This exclusion of liability does not apply in cases of gross negligence or intent on the part of the course instructors. This also applies to accompanying persons, who are to be informed of this exclusion of liability by the participant. Participation or attendance of the training and counseling sessions or other events is at the participant's own risk.
- Should individual clauses of the terms and conditions be legally invalid, the remaining parts of the terms and conditions remain unaffected.
General Terms and Conditions of the Dog School "Der kleine Wolf" additionally for events, seminars, workshops and lectures
The organizer is the dog school "Der kleine Wolf", owner Nadine Wagner-Stuckart, Wiesbaden. This does not affect the assertion of claims against third parties who are involved in the event and act as separate providers, e.g.: Hotel operators, catering businesses, transport companies.
- Service provision
The scope of the service results from the description of the respective event. In addition, the information provided in the registration confirmations shall apply. Current changes or findings regarding the event can be integrated into the event by the organizer and change the contents of the event. The participant declares his express consent to this. Complaints regarding the event must be reported to the organizer immediately after the participant becomes aware of them. If this notification is not made immediately, the claim for assertion is forfeited.
The liability of the organizer is limited to damages caused by gross negligence. The organizer does not guarantee the correctness of the knowledge imparted within the event, but assures to impart this knowledge to the best of his knowledge and belief. Liability is excluded for damages caused by third parties or their dogs. Participation is at the participant's own risk and liability. The participant is liable for any damage caused by himself and/or his dog.
- Contractual relationship
The contractual relationship is established by written or verbal registration of the participant, as a binding declaration of intent and by confirmation in the form of a registration confirmation by the organizer, which establishes a contractual relationship that does not require the written form. Email is mutually recognized as written form.
- Due date and payment of the event fee
The due date and form of payment of the event fee is stated in the respective confirmation of participation.
The organizer has the right to withdraw from the contract without notice if reasons of force majeure make this necessary, if the participant behaves contrary to the contract or if his presence endangers third parties. The organizer also has the right to withdraw from the contract up to eight days before the start of the event if the event does not take place due to insufficient demand or if the speaker is unable to attend the event. The participant may withdraw from the contract in writing at any time before the start of the event.
Should individual provisions be invalid, this does not mean that the entire contract is invalid. The ineffective provision is to be reinterpreted into an effective one that comes as close as possible to the ineffective one.
- Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is the court district responsible for the dog school.
Download GTC as PDF file
Notes about PDF-file
To view or print out a PDF file, click on the link and Adobe® Acrobat Reader® will open automatically. By right-clicking on the PDF icon, you can save the PDF file to your computer.
If you do not have Adobe® Acrobat Reader® installed, you can download the free Adobe® Acrobat Reader® by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" graphic.